Allscripts Wand for Windows 1.0
Add your review!
Add your review!
OS Support: windows 10
Hits: 587 visitors
The award winning allscripts Wand™ for windows is an entirely re-envisioned work surface for Allscripts TouchWorks® EHR providers that enables natural interactions. With Wand, providers can use a windows 8 device to check their daily schedule, review a patient’s chart, and capture the entire medical note. This includes vitals, chief complaint, review of systems, and physical examination. Clinicians can also place orders (CPOE), respond to clinical messages, take photos to document medical conditions, and electronically prescribe medications directly to the patient’s preferred pharmacy using microsoft bing Maps.
Exclusively through the Windows 8 platform, wand characterizes a return to a focus on physician productivity:
• Easily toggle between TouchWorks EHR and the native Wand for Windows app
• Ability to complete an entire patient encounter on one Windows 8.1 device
• Choices of device form factor and manufacturer as well as stylus, touch or mouse/keyboard
• Great solution for business and clinical aspects of care
• Navigation is much more fluid and consistent -- semantic zoom dramatically speeds physician access to all parts of the patient’s chart
• Physicians now have their choice of how to create the clinical documentation, using smart templates, mixtures of voice to text technologies using microsoft bing Speech, as well as classic dictation – it’s all about physician choice and Windows 8 makes it easy
• Live tiles keep the caregivers aware of urgent tasks as well as the number of patients that are waiting, creating more efficient patient flow
• Adding photos of wounds, dermatological conditions, or plastic surgery before-and-after is easy now because of Windows 8
• By automatically graphing a patient’s lab statistics, vitals and medication history, Wand helps increase patient compliance and patient engagement by sharing with them a very visual representation, as opposed to a hard-to-read table.
- Patient Photo
Changes on the new version:
For use with Allscripts TouchWorks EHR 11.2.3 and higher only.
Appropriate licenses for TouchWorks EHR and Wand are required.
Allscripts Unity webservices are required.
User accounts and passwords are maintained in Allscripts TouchWorks EHR. Your account must exist in TouchWorks prior to logging in.
After downloading the app, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for proper licensing and configuration.
Update version 184.108.40.206
1. hub data is cached to improve performance
2. patient summary is cached to improve performance
3. encounter page performance improvements