Baby Doctor - Toy Hospital Game 1.0
Add your review!
Add your review!
OS Support: windows 10
Hits: 490 visitors
~~> You're the doctor Time to care for the most precious patients, babies
~~> Awesome doctor toy tools and activities! Remove stickers, change diapers & brush your teeth!
~~> Play with professional doctor kits and give your baby patients special gifts!
Now it’s time for the most precious patient of all-- babies! These babies thankfully are healthy, but they sure are playing sick so they’re here for your help! Start by choosing from 4 adorable babies who need your care and listen to their heart: when you squeeze their hand they’ll even tell you they love you!
> 12 doctor tools toys! Like the stethoscope, thermometer, the blood pressure sensor, and x-ray and many more!
> Treatments like tattoo removal, bandages, cherry cough syrup, tissues to wipe away their sniffles, and a toothbrush to clean their teeth!
> 16 colorful bandages, plasters, and stitches!
> 4 adorable babies that need your help!
> 2 Doctor Kits for all of your medical needs, the First Aid Kit and the Pro Kit!
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Follow us on Twitter: @TabTale
With over 300 million downloads and growing in the App Store, Google Play and Amazon apps TabTale is now available on Windows Store & Windows Phone!
TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. We’ve lovingly produced interactive e-books, games, and educational experiences for children.
- WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
Parents and kids are our best reviewers if you have a moment, feel free to rate and review our app.
- NO SOUND?
If the sound is not working, make sure the mute switch is turned off, activate the application, then turn up the volume on your device and the sound will work.
- Diagnose the baby when you check for a fever, listen to its heart, or even use the x-ray!
- Amazing treatment tools like tattoo removal & tweezers, and you can even help the baby to blow its nose and brush its teeth!
- The baby can’t tell you how it feels, so use your five senses, like smelling a dirty diaper, to understand what’s wrong!
- Use everything in your kit and give your baby patient a gift at the end of the treatment to make her feel super!
- Use your nose to see if the baby has a stinky problem!